Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our darling little niece

We had even more fun just after our Race for the Cure weekend....Spring and Paige (who turns two this July 4th) came and stayed at our house for a few days. It was so much fun to have them and the girls especially loved playing with their little cousin. She's so dang adorable but she's got some competition coming since both Shannon and Skye are pregnant with girls too!!! Thanks for coming Spring and Paige, you are welcome ANYTIME!

3 comments:

salgal said...

Cousins are the greatest! You blackmail pictures for their teenage years. I am glad you had so much support for the Race.

The Good Life said...

So fun! Thank you for letting us stay. We love you guys!

Dave Alleman said...

The tub picture reminds me of one that I have of me and my sisters... I love it! I'm excited to be joining the girl club!
Skye