Emma got up around 6:30 & crawled in bed with us. I finally gave in & we woke up Grace at around 7:15. They were, of course, so excited. We had a nice morning, I'm still trying to clean up....maybe tomorrow?
Your girls are amazing! I love them so much! I'm glad to see their faces light up over their gifts...thank goodness for black friday! Merry Christmas! We love you and miss you already.
I am glad that you had a great Christmas! I can't believe all of the construction around your house. I would have stressed out a bit, but you seemed quite at ease with it. Good for you!
"As yet I am....strong....now therefore give me this mountain."
Doctrine and Covenants 58:4
"For after much tribulation come the blessings. Wherefore the day cometh that ye shall be crowned with much glory; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand."
4 comments:
Your girls are amazing! I love them so much! I'm glad to see their faces light up over their gifts...thank goodness for black friday! Merry Christmas! We love you and miss you already.
Christmas looked like a lot of fun! Xander got a Leapster too.
What a fun day! Thanks for coming over and for bringing a YUMMY ham.
See you soon.
Skye
I am glad that you had a great Christmas! I can't believe all of the construction around your house. I would have stressed out a bit, but you seemed quite at ease with it. Good for you!
Post a Comment