Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where's Gracie?



Gracie is definitely our little adventurous one who doesn't mind alone time. A few mornings ago I was sitting at my desk working (it's right near our patio door that goes outside) and realized I didn't know where Gracie was. I called her but she typically doesn't answer (definitely little Ms. Independent). I checked upstairs, not there. I wasn't worried because I knew everything was locked up & she couldn't get out but I knew she could get into mischief (she's good at that). It only took a minute to find her. I have a love/hate relationship with the sandbox. The girls love it but the sand sure does get everywhere. Of course once Emma realized Gracie was outside playing she had to join in on the fun.

1 comment:

The Good Life said...

That's an awesome sand box/picnic table. You have a cute back yard. I didn't realize you had a back yard...so cute!
ps the Allemans and the De Burghs are going to AZ for Memorial Weekend...you should come join the party!