Saturday, November 8, 2008

HALLOWEEN

So I'm finally getting Halloween pictures up. Thursday the 30th Emma had a party at her school & they all got to dress up. She insisted on being a princess for the party so who am I to argue with a five year old? Oddly enough she was the ONLY princess in her class (of around 30 kids)! I went to help out her teacher, Mrs. Latham, so I got to be there for the party. If I understood correctly, only the Kindergartners got to dress up & then they had a parade around the school for all the other kids to see. Emma got to lead the way for her class. We also went to their cousin's Trunk or Treat party later that night. Emma wore her purple butterfly costume & Gracie was a white kitty. Grandpa was still here (staying with Dave & Skye) so we got a picture of all the kids with Grandpa. We sure have some scary little monsters for nephews! Gracie wasn't sure what to think of them & was a little scared until Parker gave her a hug. It was cute. On Friday (Halloween day) we went to our ward Trunk or Treat party & they got more candy. Our neighbors (the Oxfords) came too & the kids sure had fun running around. Coray sat in the car, behind the spider webs, and handed out the candy. Both the girls wanted to give it out with him after awhile. All in all it was a fun Halloween, even if it was still a little warm out!!

1 comment:

salgal said...

Cute, cute pictures. Isn't it fun?! I love Halloween. Allie is sitting on my lap while I type this and she recognizes your girls and calls them by name. She said, "Isn't Gracie a cute kitty?"