
They were having these $10 steak specials....YUM! After dinner we headed to the grocery store to get some things for breakfast & lunch while we were there....and MANY munchies. Definitely a good idea to get a condo with a kitchen! Then we stayed up until 2:00 am chatting & watching Pride & Prejudice (2005). Well, Melinda & I stayed up. Nikkie fell asleep during the movie (just like she used to in college) & Sal headed to bed before it was over...some things never change! We slept in on Saturday morning until around 9:00! WOO HOO! Can't remember the last time I've done that! After hanging out & chatting all morning we went over for 2:00 massage appointments. Nice! Then it was on to shopping for a few hours (Melinda & Nikkie are shopping machines!), then to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Red Lobster for dinner. More yum. And it was another evening of movies....Pride & Prejudice (LDS version), Emma & then An Ideal Husband. Yep, Nikkie fell asleep again & Sal didn't make it through all three either. Melinda & I think they're "lightweights"....but we love them anyway. This morning we slept in again, got up & put in the movie Stardust. While we were watching that we gave ourselves pedicures (Sallie did a manicure).

After packing up we headed over to the St. George temple before leaving.


What a fantastic weekend. I definitely need more of those in my life!! It's amazing how easily we fell back into "living together" mode. Almost like no time had passed. The best part was no kids (15 in total)! They all got to stay with the Daddies this weekend. And the Daddies definitely need more of those too...especially Coray!



5 comments:
Looks like the best time. I need to do that with so of my girl friends too. Glad you had fun. It was well desired and well need I am sure.
I am so glad and blessed to have friends like you guys. I had a blast. It was a great weekend!
You should make this an annual event! A weekend is just long enough to recharge your batteries so you can head back into the trenches! Sounds like you had tons of fun! Good for you!
I'm so glad you had such a good time. A well deserved and needed mini-vacation!!!!! It reminds me so much of how you were when you were growing up, staying up late, sleeping late, and always having fun! All four of you should plan this every year!! I love Gracie's response when you came home. Makes you love those little ones even more! Kiss Emma and Gracie for me and save a big kiss and hug especially for you. I love you, Krissy!!! Love, Mom xoxo
Post a Comment