Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our little contortionist


It took me a few seconds staring at her to realize what she was doing. YIKES! How does she do that?!?! It made Coray cringe. Go ahead, take a good look!

6 comments:

Nana and Grandpa Neilson said...

I don't think I'd be encouraging this move, very bad on the joints! Put her in gymnastics! lol
xo

Chris said...

oh please tell me this was photoshopped. Thats an alien talent or something.

The Good Life said...

I'll update my blog if you update yours...lol :)

Nikkie said...

Are you done the book? Did you love it or not? Baylie keeps dropping random hints from the book but I haven't read it yet. Maybe Grace's little talent is worth scholarship money in the future-ehh?

spiderbaggins said...

ouch ouch. My leg hurts just looking a her and trying to figure out how she is doing that.

Kristine said...

Spring, I'm waiting for something interesting to happen! We're having a boring summer right now. Emma's birthday is this weekend & then I have a girls weekend (yay) & then school starts for Emma....so it'll pick up soon here. lol Mostly I'm being lazy.

Nikkie....LOVED it!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Maybe we should get her into gymnastics. Hmmmm.